Wasa söker Packaging Manager
Barilla Group, a family company originally established in 1877 as a bread and pasta shop in Parma, is today one of the top Italian food groups: a leader in the pasta business worldwide, in the pasta sauces business in continental Europe, in the bakery products business in Italy and in the crisp bread business in Scandinavia through the Wasa brand. “Good for You, Good for the Planet” is Barilla’s purpose and it means caring for the wellbeing of people and the planet in everything Barilla does, from the field to consumption; it also means promoting open and transparent working relationships in the communities Barilla is part of.
Founded in Sweden in 1919 and part of the Barilla portfolio, Wasa is the world’s largest producer of crispbread and has two production sites, one in Filipstad Sweden and one in Celle Germany. Thanks to its high quality and variety, our crispbread products delight consumers in more than 40 countries.
We are now looking for a Packaging Manager to our crispbread plant based in Filipstad, Sweden!
- As a Packaging Manager you are responsible for driving the long-term development of our packaging department in collaboration with the Production Manager and other functions within the plant in the areas of work environment, food safety, quality, technology, delivery, efficiency and staffing
- You work on a daily basis to support the direct operation on issues that concern packaging
- You are responsible for ensuring that goals regarding efficiency, cost and quality are achieved
- You ensure an efficient production following up quality standards in accordance with internal and external regulations and requirements ((Barilla GMP, ISO22000, FSSC22000, Work environment ISO45001, ISO 14001 and Barilla’s ethical code, and Barilla’s values and culture)
- You have direct reports and cooperate closely with other functions in both the production and other departments with a leading role in developing our business in the form of technology, working methods and organization
- You will actively contribute to develop the staff through continuous dialogue among the team members to secure and increase level of competence.
- To succeed in this role, you have experience of leading a diverse team, driving change and the ability to motivate and inspire others towards common long-term goals while you enjoy acting in the daily operations
- You hold an engineering degree or equivalent
- The packaging is staffing-intensive and the need for flexibility is high, which is an advantage if you have experience of
- You have experience working in a production environment
- You have good knowledge of Swedish and English both in speech and writing
- In addition, it is important for us that you share our values and that we work together as a team towards common goals
We offer a role in an international company with well-known brands and great opportunities for continued personal development within Barilla, both locally and globally. We want you to feel good and therefore invest a lot in healthcare through, among other things, our own gym at the plant and access to occupational health care on site.
It is a permanent full-time employment, starting as agreed. You apply by registering your CV via the link below.
We process the applications continuously so do not wait with your application.
Welcome with your application!Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt